WELCOME TO OVER 50 YEARS OF COMPREHENSIVE EYE CARE
How long has it been since your last eye exam?
For the best value in professional vision care there is an experienced eye doctor associated with Columbus Optical on-site. Michael Mangas, OD is considered to be among the best Doctors of Optometry in the Columbus area.
Learn more about our Optometrist here:
The Vision Council of America recommends annual eye exams for early detection and preventative care.
* EMERGENCY CARE FOR EYE INJURY, INFECTIONS AND PAIN.
* PEDIATRIC VISION CARE AND SCREENING.
* PRE-AND POST-OPERATIVE CARE FOR “LASIK” AND CATARACTS.
* DETECTION OF GLAUCOMA, CATARACTS/MACULAR DEGENERATION AND DIABETIC EYE DISEASE.
* DETECTION OF VISION DAMAGE CAUSED BY BLUE LIGHT EMITTED BY DIGITAL DEVICES.
* MONITORING OF ALL DETECTED VISION PROBLEMS IN ALL AGE GROUPS.
* PRESCRIPTION FOR CONTACT LENSES, CORRECTIVE LENSES FOR EYE- GLASSES AND SUNGLASSES.
“NEVER COMPROMISE YOUR EYES.”
For additional information about the eyes click below.